Friday 2 March 2012

We should have more feathers in our lives


I've drawn this girl in my university when I had a spare hour until my next class. I love feathers. I love antlers more, but feathers are probably in the second place.

I would make terrific clothes if I would be a fashion designer. Hehe, I probably wouldn't. Fashion world would eat me alive. Anyway, I hope I'll meet someone who knows how to make clothes and we'll do one awesome collection together with tons of feathers and a make-up that will remind you of shadows and Rocky Mountains.

And yes, I do dream a lot. And yes, I do want to do a lot of things in my life. And no, I'm not a 13 year-old idealistic enthusiastic girl. I'm already doing some things I've always dreamt of. I just honestly believe that you have to dream and you have to make as much from your life as possible. As much as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment